Day 1: COCHIN - DUBAI - MARINA DHOW DINNER CRUISE
- Arriving Dubai at 5:30 AM - A city fast becoming the Paris of the Middle East. After immigration transfer to hotel. Rooms are available for Santamonica group with early check in. Breakfast at Hotel and free time to relax. After lunch proceed to Dubai Mall, one of the top 10 shopping mall in the World. We spend enough time there and later have a memorable experience to witness musical fountain show. Dubai Musical Fountain is world's largest dancing fountain with 6,600 super lights. Later enjoy the Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise - A traditional wooden sailing vessel which sails from the Heritage village. Relax and experience an enchanted atmosphere of the city by night. Enjoy spectacular views of modern architecture and the fascinating old city.
Day 2 : DUBAI CITY TOUR - MIRACLE GARDEN - BURJ KHALIFA
- Entry After breakfast proceed for City orientation tour includes the Photo stop at Jumeirah Mosque, We stop at Burj Al Arab - unique and most luxurious hotel in the world. Enjoy the drive to Palm island, Pass by Atlantis Hotel. Then we head towards the Sheikh Zayed road, driving through the famous sky scrapers of the city, the Manhat tan of Dubai.After lunch visit Miracle Garden - The Dubai Miracle Garden is a flower garden located in the dis trict of Dubai land, Dubai. The garden was launched on Valentine's Day in 2013. The garden occupies over 72,000 square metres, making it the world's largest natural flower garden featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants.Later we climb up to the top of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, and the magnif icent centre piece of Downtown Dubai. When you are on the top you will get a breathtaking view of Dubai. It's amazing!! (We climb up to 124th floor of the tower).
Day 3 : DUBAI FRAME - DESERT SAFARI
- After breakfast proceed to the wonderful The Dubai Frame, an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park, Dubai. It has been described as "the biggest picture frame on the planet", however is also controversial as the "biggest stolen building of all time". In the afternoon at approx 1500 hrs, we set out for the Desert Wonder- the popular Desert Safari. The drive continues across the desert with several photo-stops. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hands or feet. Enjoy tea, cool drinks etc. After working up an appetite enjoy a deli cious barbecue dinner and a shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Here you are going to watch a belly dancer performs her show around the camp fire by starlight along with Arabic Music.
Day 4: ABU DHABI - LOUVRE MUSEUM
- After breakfast proceed to full day tour of Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates occupying 87% of UAE. Abu Dhabi is located on an island connected to the mainland by two bridges. Travel ling from Dubai, the tour takes approximately two hours to reach the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (Newly renamed as Mariam Umm Eisa Mosque). This architectural work of art is one of the world's largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 41,000 worshipers. Later proceed to the world famous art and civilization museum Louvre Abu Dhabi. The museum was inaugurated on 8 November 2017 by French Presi dent Emmanuel Macron and United Arab Emirates Vice President Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan. The museum is not in any way, a copy of the French Louvre; it is an individual institution offering its own interpretation of a universal museum, reflecting its era and the local traditions of the country it lies in. Its collection, which includes loans from French institutions (rotated on a ten-year basis), as well as works from its own currently-developing compilation, is presented in an original manner.
Day 5 : FREE TIME FOR SHOPPING
- Departure flight to Cochin Breakfast at the Hotel. Today, till evening 4:00 PM completely free for your own leisure, shopping or meet your friends & relatives. Check out the Hotel at 12 noon. You can keep your luggage in clock room or the concierge of Hotel. We have Endless Shopping Opportunities nearby hotel. Lunch is included in this day. Evening pro ceed to airport for your return flight and Board the flight for your hometown.
Day 6 : COCHIN
- Arrive Cochin